If you are currently looking to come to Aldwark Manor, you are advised to book tables for dining and any leisure activities, well in advance, to avoid disappointment.
Following the updates from the Government which are in effect as of 17/10/2020 the following points, in addition to our existing comprehensive procedures, are important to note.
These are for the continued safety and well-being of all during your stay with us at The Aldwark Manor Estate:
- You must not socialise with anybody outside of your household or support bubble when inside the hotel.
- The rule of six is in effect outdoors, meaning you must not socialise in a group of more than 6 outside.
- All front of house staff will be wearing face masks and guests are encouraged to do so while at the hotel and grounds, including the restaurant and bar where you should keep your face mask on until seated and we politely ask that masks are not placed on tables.
- Restaurant and bars will be closed from 10pm daily and the new table service only rule will be in place.
- There are still a number of hand sanitisation stations at various points around the hotel which you are encouraged to use.
- It is the responsibility of all guests and clients of the hotel to adhere to the social distancing guidelines as set out by the Government and Public Health England, those who are not practicing these measures, may be challenged by a staff member.
- All toilets will continue to operate on a one in one out basis.
- The Leisure Club café is offering tea/coffee only and we will now take your order when seated, rather than at the desk. We ask that members wear a face mask in this area until they are seated, staff members will wear a face mask whilst serving also.
- There is currently no specific guidance for the use of face coverings in the Leisure Club, so at present members and staff are not required to wear one when entering or using these facilities (other than the café area).
- UK Active are currently seeking further clarification on this, so this may change.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support of Aldwark Manor during these uncertain times, our focus remains on ensuring you feel safe and welcome in the hotel and all its facilities.