A memorable wedding
needs the perfect setting...
Aldwark Manor was commissioned by Lord Walsingham in 1865 as a wedding present for his eldest daughter – surely it is only fitting that over 150 years later it awaits to host your day of dreams. In 2019 the venue was brought into private ownership for the first time in 25 years and a loving, sympathetic and crafted restoration commenced. If you are looking for originality, flair, elegance, passion, individuality, attention to detail and yes, a dash of quirkiness
– your search is over!
Your special day
at Aldwark Manor Estate
- 185 acres of estate parkland
- Accommodation packages available
- Selection of wedding and banquet packages
- Select from the traditional to the unusual for welcome drinks and canapés
- Use of gardens and interior for photography
- Available for outdoor ceremonies
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
Enquire about your day
We are licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies
A Civil Ceremony is a non-religious service which you can make as personal as you want with music and readings (must be secular). You need to discuss your specific requirements with the local registrar before the ceremony and this should be done prior to making a confirmed booking of the hotel’s facilities.
Areas linseed for Civil Ceremonies include:
The Walsingham, Walsingham Garden, Barnes Wallis, Ladybower, Ladybower Derwent and Ladybower Howden.